Transform your relationship with food. And your body.
I'm not talking kale smoothies every day and eating like a bird.
I'm talking about nourishing every cell of your body. An abundance of nutrients.
What you are giving your body rather than what you are taking away. Achieving the body of your dreams. Without the pressure of being an airbrushed model on the cover of a magazine.
You can eat meat or be vegetarian or vegan. It really doesn't matter.
I'm going to teach you what your body needs to be fully supported. To ditch cravings. To end the restriction > binge cycle. To stop struggling with food and being at war with your body. To finally feel like a badass in your body.
You don't need another clean eating challenge, juice cleanse diet, or yet another shakes and bars nutrition system that fills your cupboards with products you'll never end up using. I'm not knocking any of this in particular, but do you really want to drink 2 shakes a day for 90 days? #nothanks
you're not alone in this chaos!
I was sucked in by the neverending rules and restrictions. I was trying to stick to a low-fat, low-sugar diet, salads, smoothies, and being obsessive about everything that touched my lips.
The ultra restrictive diets and nutrition systems lead us into a yo-yo dieting cycle, drive our emotional eating tendencies, and ultimately distort our relationship to food and our body.
Not to worry. I have answers. Answers for a lifetime of health & happiness.
Are you ready for it?
My approach and what I teach in Nail Your Nutrition is what I like to call EATING ON PURPOSE. This means whether you're eating a nourishing rice and veggie bowl, tacos, or a piece of chocolate cake - you're doing it on purpose. Everything you eat is on purpose. There is no "good" or "bad" - but rather what is going to give you an abundance of nutrients so that you feel your absolute best.
* You feel completely in control around food, without restrictions
* When you do eat cake or a handful of chips, you no longer feel shame or guilt
* Your body is nourished because you know exactly what simple meals to make
* Eating and making progress towards your goals feels easy (yes, seriously!)
* Bloating is history, your digestive system is working like magic
* You have endless energy, cravings have subsided, and your mood swings only happen when someone's actually been an a-hole Honestly, it's better than you can currently imagine.
These modules are carefully curated to set you up for ultimate success no matter where you are at in this moment.
Module 1: Rewrite Your Health Story
Module 2: Ditch Comparison & Own Your Worth
Module 3: Counting & Intuitive Eating
Module 4: Foundations of Nutrition
Module 5: Simplifying Your Meal Plan
Module 6: Mastering Nutrition
Module 7: Uplevel Your Digestive System
Module 8: When To Supplement
Module 9: How To Keep Making Progress
Modules will be a video or audio and will also contain supportive PDF handouts or worksheets relevant to that module. We cover everything you need to know about nutrition, macronutrients, micronutrients, and how to make choices that are aligned with your goals - i.e. building endurance, fat loss, etc. It's all covered.
Oh, yes. Recipes and Meal Plans, Of Course!
* 6 weekly meal plans with macro breakdowns
* recipes that are quick, simple, and delicious
* grocery lists to make shopping easy
* meat or vegetarian/vegan meal plans
* optional gluten free, dairy free
The course includes 9 modules, 6 weekly meal plans, Private Facebook Group for ongoing support and access to me.
You receive lifetime access to all of the content, including all updates or add-ons for future launches!
Let’s be healthy as f*ck together! You in?
Full Program Access Jan 2nd, 2020.
* Loving your reflection in the mirror & feeling confident as f^ck.
* Purchasing that outfit you’ve been eyeing, wearing it, and ROCKING it.
* Waking up in the morning feeling ready to take on the world. When was the last time you honestly felt that?
* Completely in control around food!
* Eating food without stressing over every single bite.
* Knowing WHAT to eat. And having it fit seamlessly into your life.
I've got you! In addition to the training videos or audios, we also have a private Facebook Group that is only accessible by members of this program. So, unless your cousin Stacey joins, she won't see any of your posts ;)
About Me, Your Coach
Hey! I'm Kat Feeney.
Former Dieting Queen with a PhD in Restricting Calories. After waking up day after day, month after month, feeling absolutely exhausted and shitty I decided to master my nutrition. I studied to become a Certified Holistic Nutritionist at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and committed to walking through this life healthy as f*ck.
I thought I was studying for myself, but turns out I was destined to be a health coach! I couldn't stop talking about health and wellness, helped my friends transform their lives and finally admitted this is my passion. To help women feel better in their bodies so that they can live better lives!
Does this sound at all familiar?
* “I’m eating REALLY clean this week.”
* Eats chia pudding, smoothies, and salads. Drinks green juice. Follows all of the rules!
* “I’m being so good. So committed to this healthy lifestyle.”
* Enter the most stressful day at work.
* “I need all of the cookies and all of the wine!”
* Drinks the wine, eats the cookies.
* Enter guilt. Fear. Anxiety. Shame.
* “I shouldn’t have eaten those cookies, that extra handful of chips.. and should have stopped at the second glass of wine”.
It is totally possible for you to feel in control around food.
To ditch the diet > stress eat cycle.
And, to transform your relationship with food and your body.
You try to eat salads, smoothies, and tiny portions only to feel hungry within 30 mins and reach for 10 cups of coffee to suppress your appetite or caving and having the damn bag of chips, mindlessly eating chocolate chip cookie dough in bed, or diving head first into a jar of PB...
It's time to raise the bar on nutrition...
Join the Nail Your Nutrition Masterclass and move through this once and for all!
Full Program Access Jan 2nd, 2020.
"Truly enlightening from both a nutrition and mindset perspective. Kat provides a holistic approach to living healthily, without restrictive fad diets. I can feel the difference in my energy levels, anxiety is lower, and my skin is clearer than ever."
~ Michelle Chopin ~ Everyday Athlete, BC
"She empowers us to keep nourishing our bodies well when the program is over. I have the knowledge to listen more to my body and really give it what it needs. I am still on a strong path of nourishing my body well and feeling great! Thanks Kat!"
~ Tamara Agar ~ Mountain Biker, ON
"Before working with Kat I figured I just needed a nutritionist. As an athlete I was used to being capable with my body and mind, all I needed was a little technical advice and direction, right? What I got was not only a nutritionist, but a mindset coach, a friend, and someone to give me hope that I can be the person I want to be. Kat runs a perfect balance between working on the science and nutrition side of wellness, as well as the mental and emotional side. Her support, questions, knowledge, advice, and exercises are more than I could ever hope for as I continue on my journey to becoming healthier and happy in my own skin."
~ Tess Ferguson ~ Rock Climber, CA